DiveMaster for Windows
Simple dive logging software for your PC
Digitize your dive log
DiveMaster 2.0 is an inexpensive, easy to use, and full-featured diver's logbook for Windows PCs. Designed for recreational divers who can't be bothered by endless options and difficult to use interfaces, DiveMaster places every important feature on the screen at once. You can enter as much information or as little as you like and output easily to hardcopy for your records.
Statistics and search tools make your electronic log much more useful that one kept on paper: you can easily find data and review trends in your diving to answer questions like "What depth do I most frequently dive to, and how long do I typically stay there?" or "Has my overall air consumption become better lately? By how much?".
In addition to dive logging, DiveMaster is equally capable of logging equipment details such as annual repairs, maintenance, serial numbers, etc. in the built-in equipment log. You can maintain a complete history for each piece of gear you own.
How does it work? Take a Tour!
The DiveMaster 2.0 windows are organized into 4 sections: File Manipulation, Log Book, Equipment Record, and Personal Information. Click an item below to be taken for a tour of the software.
- File Manipulation (log creation, renaming, deletion, etc. is performed here).
- Log Book (this window contains all the data entry fields for your log).
- Equipment Record (gear and servicing information).
- Personal Information (information about the log owner).
- Log Statistics (detailed statistics for the currently open log, including four histograms).
- Support for metric and imperial units of measure.
- Multiple logs with an unlimited number of dives each.
- An equipment log to keep track of gear and servicing.
- A personal information page (certification, medical, ...).
- Context-sensitive online manual/help.
- Pop-up help for all buttons and text entry boxes.
- Validity checks for all numeric fields.
- Pop-up unit conversion calculator.
- Access Windows Paint & Notepad via pop-up menus.
- Automatic tracking of accumulated bottom time.
- Log initialization options: Unit type (metric/imperial), Starting dive number, Starting accumulated bottom time.
- Comprehensive log statistics, including 4 histograms and your dive records. Improvements include a histogram of SAC values for up to 60 of your dives.
- Built-in log file manipulation functions: create, join, rename, delete, and open logs from the main screen.
- Large fonts and easy to understand prompts.
- Boolean (and/or) searches, using multiple keywords, case sensitivity, and more.
- Jump function which instantly moves to a specific dive.
- Command line options allow a log to be loaded automatically upon startup.
- Ability to reuse data from previous dives, to save time and typing.
- Ability to link an image (scanned photo, sketch, etc.) to any dive in a log.
- Automatic calculation of surface air consumption rate (SAC) for any dive.
- Flexible printing capabilities. The new dive summary option prints one dive per line, saving paper while providing the most important information. Print quality has been enhanced over version 1.0.
Minimum System Requirements:
DiveMaster 2.0 will work on virtually any system running Microsoft Windows. The minimum system requirements are listed below.
- Windows 95, 98, XP or Vista.
- 5 MB free hard disk space