Terms & Conditions
We hate fine print as much as you do. So we'll keep it brief...
Participating in a ReefNet Dive Expedition is an adventure that you'll remember for a lifetime. Unfortunately, adventure is not without rules or risks...so before you join us, please be aware of the following policies that apply to all expeditions:
- Prices are based on payment by cash, check, money order or bank transfer. Credit card payment is accepted with a 3% premium.
- Payment schedule: 20% within 10 days of reservation (non-refundable), 50% at 180 days from departure, 100% at 120 days from departure.
- Failure to meet payment deadlines may result in forfeiture of your space(s).
- Cancellation within 90 days of departure is non-refundable unless a replacement guest is supplied.
- Diving rules and regulations are specified by the dive operator(s). Participants must carry a valid open-water certification card and dive accident insurance (e.g. DAN).
- Each participant is required to sign an assumption of risk and release of liability agreement prior to departure.
- Fuel surcharges, marine park access fees, and other fees are subject to change.
- ReefNet reserves the right to change dates, dive operator(s), accommodations and itinerary as conditions warrant. If a change must be made due to bad weather, transportation delays, sickness or any other contingency for which ReefNet or its agents cannot make provision, the cost of delays or changes is not included.
- ReefNet reserves the right to cancel an expedition before departure. In such an instance, a full refund will be issued and this refund will be the limit of liability.
- ReefNet reserves the right to decline any individual as an expedition member. Furthermore, ReefNet reserves the right to terminate any individual's trip should they become a burden to the welfare of the group. Unused portions are non-refundable.